- Improves growth & body weights / Improves immunity and survivals
- Controls subclinical infections / Improves FCR
- Higher egg productions and egg quality / Lower the use of antibiotics
- Reduces the virulence of viruses during viral outbreaks
- Provides more and better-quality meat
- Prevents and controls bacterial infections
- Better fertility in animals and hatchability in breeders.
Inulin 20,000 mg
(Echinacea purpura, Allium sativum)
Thymol extract 25,000 mg
Saccharomyces Cerevisiae 12.5*108 CFU
Methionine 10,000 mg
Lysine 5,000 mg
Silymarin 250 mg
Selenium 1,000 mg
Citric Acid 50,000 mg
Magnesium Sulphate 6,200 mg
Chelated Active Carrier Material up to 1,000 gm
- Layers & Broilers: Routine use: 250 – 500 gm /Ton of feed.
- Breeders: Routine use:500 gm / Ton of feed.
- Ruminants: Regular use: 500 – 750 gm / Ton of feed
- Fisheries feeds: Regular use: 500 gm / Ton of feed
- In all animal During Stress / Disease / Mortalities/ Poor growth conditions: 1-2 kg / Ton of feed.